A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Monday, August 15, 2005

41 days and counting....

We went away for 4th of July weekend. We've been back since July 5th. And my husband has still not unpacked his bag.
-Jen14221

5 comments:

warcrygirl said...

Lemme guess...he's either using it as a dirty clothes hamper or he's using it as a dresser drawer, pulling out clean clothes to wear each day.

My husband insists on keeping HIS suitcase in our bedroom, hogging up space. Meanwhile, the suitcase I use to pack for myself and the boys goes into the attic.

ilaiy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Willow said...

I hear you! I have a similar post that I'll get to right now.

Me said...

Oh yes... this is mucho familar in this house too.

I think I luv this blog.

-Ann said...

Is it unpacked yet?