A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Let this be a warning to him.

Despite my lovey-dovey previous post I just want to say to my darling husband:

I have just spent the last three days cleaning out the kitchen and rearranging the cabinets. I've dedicated THREE entire cabinets plus two junk drawers (the third is for MY stuff not yours) just for you to use for all your crap that you INSIST on piling all over the breakfast bar. There is even additional room under the breakfast bar for your tool boxes and various other larger crap. USE THEM OR LOSE IT. This simply translates as "if I find your crap on the counter than it's mine to toss." AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO DO IT.

And one other thing. KEEP YOUR CRAP OUT OF THE CABINET MY CRYSTAL IS IN!


Thank you. And good day, good evening and good night.

~Sleeping Mommy

2 comments:

Willow said...

Amen! I'm going to be on a mission tomorrow while he's at church. Then I can give him a sermon when he comes home about earthy crap. LOL!

Anonymous said...

lmfao. This place is great.