A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pink Tools

A friend suggested a way to keep my husband from using my tools, that is, my shovel, rack and hoe. Paint the handles pink. And write, “I am gay” on them. (See the May 2, 2006 post about Tools).

Cylothymic Cister

3 comments:

Willow said...

I think I need to do that! Although all his red ones are pink now anyway, becuase he leaves them out in the yard, and they get faded by the sun/rain/etc.

Sheri said...

omg - roflmao!! I never thought of that. Too funny!

... said...

LOL!!!!!