A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

What's his excuse this time?

I believe that all of this:



belongs in this:



with the exception of the dirty dishes. Which he dirtied by the way. They of course belong in the sink at the least and preferably the dishwasher.

His usual excuse is that there isn't enough room in the trash can and he is going to take it all outside "in a minute."

There is plenty of room in that trash can if you will notice. His excuse this time?
"I don't want to put boxes in the trash it takes up too much room."


~Sleeping Mommy

12 comments:

Jen14221 said...

'In a minute'...


Those will be my husband's last words.

warcrygirl said...

Guess it never ocurred to him to just carry the boxes out to the trash bucket outside?

Don't even get me started on whose 'job' it is to take out the trash...

Willow said...

Yeah, baby. That's what I'm talkin' about!

Looks like the table in my kitchen after TFB's been in there for five minutes.

In a minute, my left hiney cheek.

Mary said...

And breaking down the boxes is a bad thing because.....

VikiBabbles said...

I thought refusing to pick up the umpteen cheese-stick wrappers mixed with popsicle sticks and the wrappers they came in off of the desk and the table next to his spot on the couch would work, but then my three dogs decided to do it for me.

They carried them all up to our bed (HIS SIDE, HA!) and chewed them up into little, sticky, slimy bits.

I don't care if I smell for the rest of my life, I will never change the sheets on my bed again.

K said...

This post (the whole blog actually) had me laughing 'til almost peeing.
Around my social circle it is so politically incorrect to complain about your husband or 'critique' his ways. Reading this was so refreshing 1. because I realize there are others putting up with exactly the same crap as me daily 2. someone is actually openly venting about it -and with a hilarious sense of humor to boot!
Thanks! Your posts reflect my life.

warcrygirl said...

Soooo, any results?

Sleeping Mommy said...

it's all long since been picked up, but only because I did it. I can't handle the trash. I won't leave it laying out just to make a point, instead I document it to prove that he does do it when he denies the action.

warcrygirl said...

You can do what I do with the kids: when you have to pick up after him simply put all the offending items into a box and stick it in a closet or in the attic.

You know, just to make a point...;)

Kimmee & Krissteen said...

So I get it... You take all the little crap pieces and shove them into the boxes so that the boxes are then full, instead of putting them into the trash can so that doesnt get full?

Damn, whodda thunk it? Ya learn something new every damn day... LOL

MEN!! Ya lazy bastages

Sleeping Mommy said...

Yeah but then I wouldn't have as much fun giving him a hard time now would I?

consise10 said...

You have a hilariuos way of saying
stuff! Great blog :}