A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Pride is Hurt

A co-worker who passes by my house everyday on his way home said, "Your place always looks like you having a damn yard sale. Me and everybody else that passes by thinks so."

Also, sometime back, a co-worker's wife said something that got back to me. She said our house is so nice. Too bad it has to be so junky.

Cyclothymic Cister

4 comments:

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Ouch! Your co-worker is rude to say so!

Anonymous said...

That's just rude and I think that person was just trying to be hurtful to you.

Anonymous said...

That just sucks. First of all, they shouldn't have said anything to you. Luckily no one has been that blunt to me/us.

But I know people think it. We are THAT house on the block and it drives me nuts.

Suray said...

What a pity... Let it be...