A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Signing Off for Awhile

This site has been therapeutic for me. I have laughed and commiserated with each of you. I was able to make light of my own husband’s crap, lack of organizational skills and lack of motivation to fix the problem using humor to overcome the distress.

Now my posts have taken on a different tone. I can’t laugh about my situation any longer, which does not seem in keeping with the purpose of this site.

So since my anger out-weighs my ability to laugh, I will not post for a while.

Thank you all for your support and best wishes for overcoming your own messy situations. I will still check in from time to time to see how you are doing.

You can still read me at Cyclothymic Cister.

Later. . .

Jill/Cyclothymic Cister

No comments: