A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Day 19 and Day 20

This one will have to do for yesterday and today. It looked like this last night before bed and still this morning when I got up while he slept away. I don't expect it to change before tonight. I'm losing hope.





How the VIGIL began.

~Sleeping Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a million times worse than your husband.

Women see something like 40% more detail than men. that's why insignificant things klike this drive them crazy.

Kiss your hubby and straighten the stuff out if it bothers you so much

Anonymous said...

I would love to take care of this crap myself, I really would. But its all his and he gets mad if its messed with. I don't know what half of it is and where it needs to go.

And I'm NOT HIS MAID nor am I his mother.

Anonymous said...

I know this one only too well. Specially the part where you can't put them away because of the perpetual 'honey, where's my....'. What I did was dump my crap over his crap or just added mine to his. Soon enough he asked me to put my crap away and that's when I told him 'not before you do yours'. Problem solved.

Each time he relapses, I just do the same.