A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Monday, January 23, 2006


Husbands have two types of crap. This is an example of type A (think up your own word to go with the letter). Type A crap is stuff that husbands are just too important to clean. They may claim that they are going to clean it, but they never do because they are sooo busy.
- CathyPosted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sleeping Mommy said...

You hit the nail on the head with this one.

When I have to pick up type A crap I always let it be known LOUDLY to my husband that once again I have been shown my place. I am simply the maid. He doesn't like it when I say that but it really is the way I feel when I have to pick up this kind of crap.

SeeingDouble said...

It's moments like these that I thank the Lord my husband has OCD.