A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Monday, January 23, 2006


Husbands have two types of crap. This is an example of type B (think up your own word to go with this letter). Type B crap is stuff that only husbands are allowed to touch. Wives and children should never, ever touch this valuable crap. It is organized in a way that only husbands can understand. Moving it even an inch will cause hysteria as the sense of order in the husband's universe is suddenly disturbed.
- Cathy Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

warcrygirl said...

Bwahahahaha!!! Sadly, I'm guilty of Type A crap but my husband is the King of Type B Crap. The universe would collapse if I EVER touched any of his crap.

Good Luck!

Genevieve said...

lol it's so true ^^; but for me as an artist I tend to slip into both categories many times ><;

Anonymous said...

After seeing that mess I will never complain about my husband's mess! Thanks for the comparison.