A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Don't "Mess" With Me--I'll Tell

I'm in counseling now, and it has a lot to do with my husband's messes. He has volunteered to go to counseling as well, as he said he knows he has problems. I hope we get to the bottom of why he can't organize his crap. Or at least maybe I will be able to deal with it better. But when I tell the counselor, "My life is a mess." I mean, the kitchen is a mess, the family room is a mess, the office is a mess, the garage is a mess, even the driveway is a mess. So to my DH I'd like to say, "Please quit messing with me"!

Cylothymic Cister

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the psychologist has any advice that others could use on their chronically messy and disorganized spouses, I would love to hear it.

Cyclothymic Cister said...

You bet.

Willow said...

Oh how funny. We just started counseling yesterday ourselves. (He's got his own therapist and med guy for his ADHD issues, but this is marriage counseling for the same reason you mentioned).

Birds of a feather... and all that jazz.

Cyclothymic Cister said...

Really?!? Your husband has ADHD. That is what I suspect my husband has. Yea, I knew I found you guys for a reason. We need each other for support. As Cathy suggested, let's share tips that we learn from therapy.