A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Day 10 and 11

I failed to get pictures taken last night, however it remained just as it was on Day 9. I'm sure you will take my word for that, right? We were out of town at my mother's celebrating my youngest child's 3rd birthday. After we got back and put the kids to bed (an ordeal in itself) I just didn't have the time or energy to remember to post.

However, when I got up this morning (it was my day to sleep in!) I found there has been SOME progress made.


Better, ignore the dishes in the sink, I will have them done within the hour

a new mess left over from last night

About the same

It's been dangling there for about a month

How the VIGIL began.

~Sleeping Mommy

No comments: