A frustrated wife and mom decides to document her husband's crap. She is joined by several other frustrated bloggers living with packrats and slobs.
Photos document clutter and unfinished chores along with dates in an effort to prove that she is right and he is wrong.
Please do not assume to understand the relationships between the contributors and their spouses based on the content of this blog.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 5--12 hours late

If you visited within the last 24 hours you probably found the site gone all wonky. Sorry for the layout glitch. I was trying something and pasted some code into the wrong place and then forgot to remove it before closing down. Then time got away from me and I never could get back to post last night's pictures. That's what I get for spending time with the Husband instead of nagging him (via this blog) about his crap.

So without further ado, Day 5 (yesterday) 12 hours late.

Please take note of the belt along the top of the cookbooks--that isn't where it goes

What makes me mad is I have several organizers for him to put this stuff into

How the VIGIL began.

~Sleeping Mommy

No comments: